Are you an experienced C#.Net Software Engineer with senior level engineering, design and development skills with the Microsoft .Net framework? We are seeking an experienced C#. Net Software Engineer to start initially working from home but our offices are in the Alpharetta and when we go back (when ever that may be), you would be working from our offices with our teams.
This opportunity is one where we are looking for someone with 10 or more years of experience with .Net development. Our environment is a large scale transaction processing environment so experience working on that type of a .Net application would be a plus. Specifically, we are looking for someone with the following skills and experience:
- Expert level knowledge of the Microsoft .Net Framework.
- Working knowledge of Entity Framework
- Experience with Test Driven Development using nUnit
- Experience writing and maintaining WCF services both in a IIS hosted and self-hosted environment
- Experience designing and developing RESTful services using Microsoft’s WebAPI
- Solid working knowledge of Team Foundation Systems (TFS) for source control and collaboration
- Exposure to Continuous Integration and automated builds using Windows Workflow and TFS
- A primary focus on back-end business logic an integration development would be preferred vs. more of a UI focus.
You will be working in a team environment but we look for individuals that have a high degree of initiative and are accountable for the technical implementation of software related tasks. We have a great team and we are growing and need additional help on several key initiatives that involve some new product development as well as enhancements to existing applications.
We are all working remote now and that would be the case to start. We will furnish a laptop and equipment for you to use.
If you are looking for a new challenge and a good place to work with a long term contract opportunity, please apply so we can discuss this role with you in more detail.