This fast growing Boston, MA technology consultancy has an immediate 6 month contract-to-hire opportunity for a Senior C# Back End Developer. Can work 100% remotely from anywhere in the United States with a strong preference for the east coast. Strong candidates will possess an advanced understanding of computer science fundamentals and a passion for Agile software development. The ideal candidate will be a Senior Back End Developer with DevOps experience that is comfortable and interested in building products from scratch. You will work closely with Product Owners, UX Strategists, UI Designers and Front End, Back End Full Stack engineers.
- 5+ years of experience with C# using .NET Framework or .NET Core.
- Experience developing cloud-based applications using popular architectural styles (n-tiered, service-oriented, microservices, etc.).
- 5+ years of experience making effective use of the Agile Framework (ability to participate in Agile ceremonies and leading conversations about architectural characteristics, driving non-functional acceptance criteria, etc.).
- Experience with modern DevOps practices and tools.
- Experience with Popular Cloud Platforms (AWS, Azure, Google, etc.).
- Ability to provide constructive feedback to junior developers as part of a formal code review process.
- Experience developing, maintaining, and driving consistent quality standards in collaboration with other architects and senior developers.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills as there will be extensive interaction with clients and the internal team.
- Familiarity with additional Back End programming languages, frameworks and runtime environments (e.g. Python, Typescript, Flask, Node.JS, etc.).
- Experience with API-first documentation using popular API design and documentation tools (SwaggerHub, Redoc.ly, etc.),
- Experience with popular DevOps tools such as Docker, Kubernetes, Terraform, Puppet, and Ansible.
- Digital Consulting or Agency Experience.
Candidates will be responsible for following the client's COVID-19 protocols. Please refer to your MATRIX representative for specifics.
At MATRIX, we expertly match talented professionals with job opportunities to elevate careers. Since 1983, we have placed thousands of professionals at innovative clients across every industry ranging from small startups to Fortune 50 companies. It’s why we’re consistently in the top 25 of all U.S. IT staffing firms and why our consultants rate us well above the industry average, earning us ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing awards year after year. People come to us for a job, and stay with us because of our top-notch consultant care.
MATRIX is and Equal Employment Opportunity employer including disability and veteran and provides reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals. Supporting medical or religious documentation will be required where applicable. If you are a qualified individual you may request a reasonable accommodation under the American Disability Act (ADA). If you are a person with a disability needing assistance applying, or at any point in the hiring process, please email us at MATRIX_HR@MatrixRes.com. To ensure a quick response to your request, please use the words “Accommodation request” as the subject line of your email.