Work with the brightest minds at one of the largest financial institutions in the world. This is long-term contract opportunity that includes a competitive benefit package!
Our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that is not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: Senior Business Execution Administrator
Location: CHARLOTTE, North Carolina, 28202
Term: 9 months
- Creating and tracking of various legal agreements
- Records covering derivatives and swaps for various lines of business
- Supports Counterparty Doc Negotiator with reviewing documentation, reviewing agreement terms, researching issues, and project work
- Monitoring reports to ensure data integrity of information in records in system of record which may include researching any inconsistencies and updating records as appropriate.
- Support the operations of a specific business line.
- Administer programs, projects, or processes specific to the business.
- Manage requests for community relations events, sponsorships, company funding, volunteer activities, and special programs.
- Perform business operations that are administrative in nature.
- Facilitate efficiency, quality, cost effectiveness of solutions, and escalate concerns related to the assigned operation.
- Provide subject matter knowledge and interpretation of procedures to key business partners.
- Coordinate and monitor implementation and maintenance of processes, procedures, and policies.
- Interact with immediate Strategy and Execution colleagues on operational initiatives.
- Provide support for a variety of diverse support functions for multiple business groups or a specific line of business.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- Experience with Contracts and Client Service.
- Proficiency needed in Excel, Word, Outlook and Adobe.
- 4+ years of Community Relations, Business Operations or Strategic Planning experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education.