Work with the brightest minds at one of the largest financial institutions in the world. This is long-term contract opportunity that includes a competitive benefit package!
Our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that is not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: Senior Analytics Consultant
Location: MINNEAPOLIS, Minnesota, 55415
Term: 12 months
- Responsible for the settlement, clearing, custody, accounting and regulatory reporting for securities within the available-for-sale and held-to-maturity investment portfolios, as well as the client's funding products (debt).
- Responsible for the maintenance, control and data integrity of the related accounting systems of record.
- Responsible for executing projects to improve the effectiveness of the finance systems used within CMAO.
- Projects include legacy platform replacements, new product development, and technology upgrades.
- Review and research moderately complex business, operational, and technical challenges that require an in-depth evaluation of variable factors.
- Perform complex financial and economic analysis and model development.
- Plan, coordinate, and execute primary and secondary customer market projects.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- Accounting and/or Finance background or experience
- Change Management experience