Long term contract Opportunity!
Position: Senior Business & Process Analyst
Term: 6 Months Contract
- Work with globally distributed, cross-functional leaders, program managers, process analysts and delivery stakeholders to understand business needs and desired outcomes
- Develop business process diagrams using Signavio to document current and future state business processes
- Support cross-functional process improvement efforts and implementation of operational controls
- Conduct interviews and facilitate meetings with business stakeholders to validate requirements and proposed changes to business processes
- Analyze and document dependencies between new and existing processes and identify opportunities for improvements
- Demonstrate good judgement in selecting methods and techniques to identify, document, and prioritize business objectives.
- Facilitate interviews and working sessions with business owners and subject matter experts to elicit, capture and prioritize business requirements.
- Lead requirements definition and analysis, ensuring requirements are complete, concise, comprehensible and traceable; decompose into concise user stories with clear acceptance criteria.
- Conduct walkthroughs to validate requirements; manage stakeholder expectations and requirements scope throughout a project.
- Support development of test plans, create test scripts and facilitate user acceptance testing.
- Assist with identifying and documenting project risks, assumptions and dependencies.
- Support GPO and project team with business readiness and change management activities
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Business Administration or Computer Information System
- 5+ years experience in the business analysis domain and a passion for business process
- Solid business acumen; familiarity Finance processes and experience of documenting requirements a plus
- Working experience with Finance related to Oracle applications
- Experience with Order Management or Credit/Collections is a plus
- Demonstrated experience facilitating work with global, culturally diverse, cross-functional stakeholder teams
- Strong problem solving and conflict resolutions skills
- Ability to prioritize competing requirements and advocate for positive change
- Strong technical and business communication skills, including building presentations
- Working knowledge of Google Suite, Microsoft Office, SmartSheet and process documentation software such as Lucidchart or Signavio
- Proficiency in Agile software development methodology a plus
- Business Analyst or Six Sigma certification a plus
If this sounds like the perfect fit, Apply Today!