Terrific Long-Term Contract Opportunity with a FULL suite of benefits!
As one of the largest financial institutions in the world, our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company thats not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: Senior Business Analyst
Location: Saint Louis, Missouri, 63103
Term: 18 months
- The Senior Business Analyst will support the forward movement of business initiatives by partnering with business teams, technology delivery teams and project management teams.
- The Senior Business Analyst will provide project and day-to-day activities for multiple business applications that are used to service a brokerage account.
- Acts as a liaison between client area and technical organization by planning, conducting, and directing the analysis of highly complex business problems to be solved with automated systems.
- Provides technical assistance in identifying, evaluating, and developing systems and procedures that are cost effective and meet business requirements.
- Works with user groups to provide training, resolve questions, assess user needs, and recommend changes.
- Prepares specifications for system changes.
- Recommends and initiates systems testing. Acts as an internal consultant within technology and business groups by using quality tools and process definition/improvement to re-engineer technical processes for greater efficiencies.
- Provides direction and guidance to less experienced staff.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- 7+ years of business systems analysis experience, business systems design experience, or a combination of both
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Previous consulting experience with a professional services organization would be helpful including a high level of proficiency with PowerPoint and Excel.
- Experience working as part of an Agile/Iterative team in the role of business analyst, Product Owner or ScrumMaster
- Ability to multitask in a highly complex, fast paced environment while being flexible to changing priorities
- Must be a self-starter needing minimal direction.