Terrific Long-Term Contract Opportunity with a FULL suite of benefits!
As one of the largest financial institutions in the world, our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that's not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: UAT Analyst
Location: San Francisco, California, 94105
Term: 12 months
- Recognized as an expert and visionary in providing strategic business solutions to enterprise-wide technology initiatives.
- Acts as a liaison between client area and technical organization by planning, conducting, and directing the analysis of the most complex, strategic, corporate-wide business problems to be solved with automated systems.
- Provides technical expertise in identifying, evaluating, and developing systems and procedures that are cost effective and meet business requirements.
- Works with user groups to provide training, resolve questions, assess user needs, and recommend changes.
- Participates in transforming strategic enterprise architecture and design principles into specific system requirements and specifications.
- Recommends and initiates systems testing.
- Directs and serves as a mentor to less experienced staff.
- 5 + years of experience as a UAT Analyst and UAT Coordinator.
- Experience in End-to-End UAT Coordination.
- Experience creating project plans, project schedules, and executive level presentations.
- Experience in an Agile development environment and with Agile project methodologies.
- Experience in writing user stores and acceptance criteria.
- Knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle principles.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy skills
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communications skills - able to present status, facts, thoughts and ideas in a clear, concise, and organized manner.
- Personal dedication and strong work ethic.
- Strong time management skills, with an ability to multi- task, handle multiple test assignments, and prioritize one's own work.
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to analyze business requirements.
- Experience with tools such as JIRA and QC/ALM.
- Experience with creating automation test cases/scripts based on business requirements and/or functional specifications
- 10+ years of business systems analysis experience, design experience, or a combination of both
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills