Terrific Contract Opportunity!
Position: Senior Business Analyst
Location: REMOTE Lansing, MI 48933
Term: 5 Months
- Serve as a communication bridge between non-technical business users and technical solution developers
- Elicit and document functional requirements
- Develop and document technical system requirements
- Review and document business processes
- Contribute to use case / user stories estimates
- Develop use case / user stories documentation
- Develop functional designs
- Support system design and development
- Prepare realistic, practically valid, versatile test data
- Develop software test plans
- Participate in Regression testing, Quality Assurance testing, User acceptance testing
- Able to work independently and as part of a team
- Work with stakeholders and discover the underlying business need
- Establish and maintain effective relationships with clients
- Ensure requirements and business solutions map to a business need
- Assists with documentation, training materials, and knowledge transfer between technical teams and end-users
- Serves as a technical consultant to Treasury clients to develop solutions to streamline critical business processes according to Treasury’s strategic plan
- Participate in a variety of analytical assignments that provide for the enhancement, integration, maintenance and implementation of Department of Treasury’s policies, procedures, and information systems.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- 7+ years overall experience in Business Analyst role in the Information Technology field.
- 7+ years of experience and Treasury applications Business Functional Skills.
- 5+ years of SAP Background experience.
- 7+ years of experience created/updated visual models (Activity diagrams, Business Process Models, Data flow diagrams, Wireframes etc.)
- 5+ years of creating/updating IT project documentation including use cases/user stories, application requirements, functional designs, system designs and test plans.
- 5+ years of experience documenting business process flow documents such as As-Is and To-Be workflows.
- 5+ years of experience facilitating requirements gathering and joint application development (JAD) sessions with business clients.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with an ability to build consensus and effective teams.
- Experience working as liaison between business and technical staff.
- 5+ years of experience using industry-standard methodologies like System Development Life Cycle (SDLC), Agile/Scrum processes, and Systems Engineering Methodology.
- Strategic Planning and Execution.
If this sounds like the perfect fit, apply today!