Terrific Long-Term Contract Opportunity with a FULL suite of benefits!
As one of the largest financial institutions in the world, our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that is not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: Sr. Business Analyst
Location: Charlotte, North Carolina, 28262
Term: 24 months
- Support Records Management Compliance oversight and governance function.
- Required to validate requirements based on evidence supplied and make decision on compliance pass/fail.
- Provides technical assistance in identifying, evaluating, and developing procedures that meet business requirements.
- Prepares specifications for system changes.
- Acts as an internal consultant within technology and business groups by using quality tools and process definition/improvement to re-engineer technical processes for greater efficiencies.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- 7+ years of business systems analysis experience, business systems design experience, or a combination of both
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Experience in Records Management (retention, destruction, legal holds) helpful.