Terrific Long-Term Contract Opportunity with a FULL suite of benefits!
As one of the largest financial institutions in the world, our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that is not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: Sr. Business Analyst
Location: Charlotte, North Carolina, 28262
Term: 18 months
- Recognized as an expert and visionary in providing strategic business solutions to enterprise-wide technology initiatives.
- Acts as a liaison between client area and technical organization by planning, conducting, and directing the analysis of the most complex, strategic, corporate-wide business problems to be solved with automated systems.
- Provides technical expertise in identifying, evaluating, and developing systems and procedures that are cost effective and meet business requirements.
- Applies knowledge of industry trends and technology to drive organizational change and position our client for the future.
- Works with user groups to provide training, resolve questions, assess user needs, and recommend changes.
- Participates in transforming strategic enterprise architecture and design principles into specific system requirements and specifications.
- Recommends and initiates systems testing.
- Acts as the highest-level internal consultant within technology and business groups by re-engineering technical processes for greater efficiencies with significant impact to the business.
- Directs and serves as a mentor to less experienced staff.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- 10+ years of business systems analysis experience, design experience, or a combination of both
- Excellent oral and written communication as well as facilitation and consensus building are desired.
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Knowledge and experience of the business and/or technology view welcome.
- Knowledge of Commercial products and processes, experiences with document management including imaging and records management, understanding and experience in agile project methodology are valued.