Terrific Long-Term Contract Opportunity with a FULL suite of benefits!
As one of the largest financial institutions in the world, our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that's not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: Senior Business Analyst
Location: remote, San Francisco, Charlotte, NC , Winston-Salem, NC ,or Minneapolis, MN.
Term: 9 months
Product Team -
Location:Remote then SF,CA/Charlotte, NC/Winston Salem, NC/ Minn., MN
Consultant Type: W2 Only (PP - exception by prior approval
Will be on the Product Team.
Consultant will be involved in handling requirement gathering, creating BRD, process flows, discussion with SMEs and the testing team.
The GLM product enables customers to manage their global liquidity needs using automated sweep functionality. This is achieved through the SWIFT messages MT 101 and MT 202 messages. The product was aimed to be launched for external customers and is now being used internally for the treasury team.
Top 5 qualifications needed:
- Applied experience in Requirements Gathering / BRD writing.
- Swift Payments – Background in international payments (1 or more projects in related areas. Doesn’t have to be an SME).
- Accounting – basic knowledge
- Process Flow – Visio is fine. iGraphix is a Plus. (Process oriented thinking and approach is important).
- Testing Experience – UAT Test case creation, Test Plan etc.
Required Skills and Experience:
1. Experience and knowledge of International Payment products.
• Swift Payments MT103, 202 – 1 or more projects in related areas > 6 months.
• FED wire/SEPA settlement, Nostro Clearing and Settlement (nice to have)
• Basic knowledge of accounting in Bank; doesn’t have to be an accountant.
• Account services – DDA/MCA, Information Reporting etc.
3. Business Process Analysis and Modeling
• Flow charting experience – Visio is must. iGraphix is a plus.
• Process oriented thinking and approach is important - ability to break down into step-by-step flow.
4. Business Requirements Gathering
• Experience in writing BRDs
• Use case development
5. Testing Experience – UAT Test case creation, Test Plan etc.