Terrific Long-Term Contract Opportunity with a FULL suite of benefits!
As one of the largest financial institutions in the world, our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that is not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: Sr. Business Systems Analyst
Location: Chandler, AZ
Term: 12 months
- Be responsible for producing business requirement artifacts - including Epics, Features, User Stories, Program Backlog, Use Cases, Business and Message Rules, Supplemental (Non-Functional) Specifications
- Collaborate with User Experience Group for User Interface Design Specifications - for the large and complex projects.
- Recognized as an expert and visionary in providing strategic business solutions to enterprise-wide technology initiatives.
- Acts as a liaison between client area and technical organization by planning, conducting, and directing the analysis of the most complex, strategic, corporate-wide business problems to be solved with automated systems.
- Provides technical expertise in identifying, evaluating, and developing systems and procedures that are cost effective and meet business requirements.
- Applies knowledge of industry trends and technology to drive organizational change and position our client for the future.
- Works with user groups to provide training, resolve questions, assess user needs, and recommend changes.
- Participates in transforming strategic enterprise architecture and design principles into specific system requirements and specifications.
- Recommends and initiates systems testing.
- Acts as the highest-level internal consultant within technology and business groups by re-engineering technical processes for greater efficiencies with significant impact to the business.
- Directs and serves as a mentor to less experienced staff.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- 10+ years of business systems analysis experience, design experience, or a combination of both
- 6+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: business support, project management, implementation, business operations or strategic planning in financial services demonstrated through work or military experience
- 2+ years of experience capturing and documenting complex business and functional requirements
- 2+ years Agile Experience
- 1+ years Salesforce application experience
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills