Terrific Long-Term Contract Opportunity with a FULL suite of benefits!
As one of the largest financial institutions in the world, our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that's not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: Senior Business/Data Analyst with Cyber Security experience
Location: Raleigh, NC; Chandler, AZ; Minneapolis, MN
Term: 12 months
- We are looking for a candidate that has more experience with data analytics, evaluation and identification of requirements
- Recognized as an expert and visionary in providing strategic business solutions to enterprise-wide technology initiatives.
- Acts as a liaison between client area and technical organization by planning, conducting, and directing the analysis of the most complex, strategic, corporate-wide business problems to be solved with automated systems.
- Provides technical expertise in identifying, evaluating, and developing systems and procedures that are cost effective and meet business requirements.
- Applies knowledge of industry trends and technology to drive organizational change and position Wells Fargo for the future.
- Works with user groups to provide training, resolve questions, assess user needs, and recommend changes.
- Participates in transforming strategic enterprise architecture and design principles into specific system requirements and specifications.
- Recommends and initiates systems testing.
- Acts as the highest-level internal consultant within technology and business groups by re-engineering technical processes for greater efficiencies with significant impact to the business.
- Directs and serves as a mentor to less experienced staff.
- 10+ years of business systems analysis experience, design experience, or a combination of both
- Must have Tableau and SQL experience
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Exposure to NIST and Cyber is strongly preferred.