Our client is seeking a Business Analyst for a 6 mo.+ contract opportunity located in Irving, TX.Experience and Qualifications:
- Experience: 2+ years, Customer Insights, Market Research, Business Analysis
- Experience analyzing retailers' customer or POS data, ideally having some experience in predictive modeling and prescriptive solutions
- Knowledge of both qualitative and quantitative methodologies in data analytics
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to engage an audience with effective, data-based story telling
- Business Analytics is a subject matter expert and the Customer Success resource for Data as a Product, internally-focused to work directly with SEI users (Merchandising, Marketing, Digital Product Teams, others) and drive internal monetization for our Customer Insights Portal and ancillary services production. This professional will coordinate and conduct onsite user meetings with our internal teams. This professional will also engage and deliver Training and Help Desk support. This professional will also initiate on-going interactions with our Partner Vendor, providing our Customer Insights Portal in order to develop a usages mastery of the Customer Insights Portal.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITES:
- Owns Data as a Product's Customer Insights platform adoption and consumption, for assigned user groups, in order to drive high platform usages and stickiness to improve decision-making; leading to customer retention, trips and basket upsell opportunities.
- Engagement professional to deliver the DaaP implementation (initial and on-going), customer product support needs, and overall adoption best practices into assigned user groups within Merchandising/Marketing/Digital product teams.
- Partners with assigned user groups to act as the voice of the customer to help drive SEI customer-centric sales and marketing strategies.
- Deliver internal customer success processes, including customer onboarding, ongoing support strategies
- Also delivers ad hoc project analytics and presentations, as needed, to support complex internal user needs and selected external Suppliers' commercial projects
- Helps define metrics for measuring DaaP program impact, customer satisfaction, product usage, and assigned user groups growth / productivity
- Deliver implementation and on-boarding process for each Internal User, working with Partner Vendor; provides reporting and visibility to program status on an on-going basis, and schedules and delivers final readout with trainings and on-going support expectations
- Develop strong partnerships with client user groups, develops change champions to drive focus on program objectives and milestones
- Anticipates and removes barriers that slow down or prevent teams from delivering on project goals
- Conducts and reports on user group evaluations and feedback
- Communicate effectively with other users and team mates to drive adoption and success
- Continuously reviews market and customer trends to improve the user experience, drive operational excellence, and drive user skills and innovative approaches among assigned user groups, leveraging our Partner Vendor
- Present weekly implementations, operations, usages and internal monetization status to Director, Business Analytics and team
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
EDUCATION: Bachelors/4 Yr. Degree
YEARS OF RELEVANT WORK EXPERIENCE: 2+ years
YEARS OF MANAGEMENT EXPERIENCE: NA
CERTIFICATIONS / LICENSES: Master’s degree preferred