Our client is seeking a Senior Business analyst for a 6 mo.+ contract opportunity located in Irving, TX.
About This Opportunity
- Seeking a well versed with BA role and responsibilities, like understanding BRD, FRD, other artifacts and Managing E2E implementation with demonstrable experience of Agile Scrum/Kanban methodologies
- Fundamental analytical and conceptual thinking with documentation and presentation skills
- Experience creating reports and providing presentations
- Excellent hands on experience in SQL & doing data mapping
- Excellent communication and multiple stakeholder management and negotiation skills
- JIRA/Confluence experience
- Experiences in multiple industries is a plus
- Ability to navigate through projects with multiple players like product manager, project managers, QA, developers, with responsibilities that may overlap with multiple roles
- Ability and skill to wear multiple hats when needed to ensure project success and not restrict oneself to a fixed role.
Scope of Work:
- Main tasks will include performing detailed requirements analysis, documenting processes, and performing some user acceptance testing.
- To succeed in this role you should have a natural analytical way of thinking and be able to explain difficult concepts to non-technical users and bridge the gap of communication between technical and non-technical users, have a can-do and can make it happen attitude.
- The show must go on’ is something we believe in so you will need to navigate thru obstacles to keep a healthy backlog and healthy quality output.
Business Analyst Responsibilities:
- Monitoring deliverables and ensuring timely completion of projects and removing obstacles that may impact project timelines and coordinating with internal teams like purchasing, finance, etc. for project success.
- Evaluate business processes, anticipating requirements, uncovering areas for improvement, and developing and implementing solutions.
- Leading ongoing reviews of business processes and developing optimization strategies.
- Conducting meetings and presentations to share ideas and findings.
- Performing requirements analysis.
- Documenting and communicating the results of your efforts.
- Effectively communicating your insights and plans to cross-functional team members and management.
- Gathering critical information from meetings with various stakeholders and producing useful reports.
- Working closely with clients, technicians, and managerial staff.
- Providing leadership, training, coaching, and guidance to junior staff.
- Ensuring solutions meet business needs and requirements.
- Performing user acceptance testing.
- Updating, implementing and maintaining procedures.
- Prioritizing initiatives based on business needs and requirements.
- Serving as a liaison between stakeholders and users.
- Managing competing resources and priorities.