Title: Senior Business Analyst
Location: San Francisco, CA
The Digital Core Channel Business Analysis team within our client’s Virtual Channels Group is looking for a strong Business Analyst to lead analysis efforts supporting the strategies and priorities of the Fraud, Authentication and Security team. We are looking for a highly motivated and collaborative person who can work with all levels of the organization, senior business and technology leaders, and product, operations and finance managers. As a Senior Digital Consultant, you will leverage a consultative approach to enable business teams to meet our customer and internal stakeholder needs, developing a solution based approach to planning.
Our client’s vision is to pioneer the next generation of financial services and provide the best virtual experiences, anytime, anyhow, anywhere.
Primary responsibilities for this role may include but are not limited to:
- Act as a liaison between the business client and technical organization by planning, conducting, and directing the analysis of complex business problems solved through strategic eCommerce-based solutions (e.g., Intranet and Internet).
- Be responsible for producing business requirement artifacts – including Epics, Features, User Stories, Program Backlog, Use Cases, Business and Message Rules, Supplemental (Non-Functional) Specifications, and collaborate with User Experience Group for User Interface Design Specifications – for the large and complex projects.
- Be engaged throughout the whole project life-cycle, from Inception through post-Install Transition.
- Work directly with all levels through to senior management across the organization and be considered as a high-level expert.
- Candidates should be self-starters, able to multi-task, work well under tight deadlines, adapt to new technologies, and be comfortable working with technical and business teams.
- 6+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: digital customer experience, digital product/program management, digital platforms, or digital consulting
- 2+ years of Agile experience
- 7+ years of consultative business analysis experience
- 1+ year of JIRA experience
- OTP/Fraud, Authentication and Security experience
- Financial services experience
- Knowledge and understanding of contact center environment (phone, email, online, digital) with emphasis on customer strategies
- Ability to manage multiple or large technology infrastructure functions with a focus on driving complex projects requiring participation of cross-functional groups
- Ability to develop partnerships and collaborate with other business and functional areas
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to interact with integrity and a high level of professionalism with all levels of team members and management
- Ability to work and influence successfully within a matrix environment and build effective business partnerships with all levels of team members
- Ability to negotiate, influence, and collaborate to build successful relationships
- Solid conflict management and decision making skills
- Advanced Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint) skills
- A BS/BA degree or higher
Other Desired Qualifications
- 4+ years of experience in Rational Unified Process (RUP)
- Experienced project leader, with the ability to facilitate business requirements workshops and collaborate effectively across both business and technology partners
- Experience using Jama or other requirements management tools
- Ability to present effectively to both business and technical audiences at all levels of the organization