Seeking a Senior Backend Engineer for a direct hire and fully remote opportunity.
We are looking for talented senior developers who are passionate about tackling challenging features and interesting problems at scale. You'll be working with a team of highly motivated and fast-moving professionals focused on creating an innovative new marketplace platform to connect brands to the right influencers through proprietary data and actionable insight.
- Architecting and developing web, software, and mobile apps.
- Building enterprise-level system integrations.
- Coming up with feasible and practical solutions to tough problems.
- Write a very high-quality code that is robust and easy to maintain with tests.
- Drive tasks to completion and take ownership of projects.
- Work and succeed in a fast-paced and agile development environment.
- Identify and drive improvements to our software and development processes.
- Conduct peer design/code reviews.
- Work with distributed teams across different time zones.
- Technical subject matter expert, who mentors fellow engineers, demonstrates technical experience and leads teams in solving challenging problems.
- 5+ years of software development experience.
- History of designing and building highly scalable distributed systems and processes in a cloud environment.
- Experience with AWS systems such as ECS, Lambda, and RDS (among others).
- Experience working in a containerized environment (preferably Docker).
- 3+ years of experience writing services in Golang.
- Have built scalable internal and public-facing APIs (REST, JSON, HTTP).
- Experience integrating 3rd party API's (REST, OAuth).
- Comfortable shipping code multiple times per day.
- Strong technical leadership and mentoring skills.
- Ability to model and conceptualize the integrations across complex systems.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to both technical and non-technical audiences.
Nice to have :
- Experience with eCommerce platforms like Shopify and BigCommerce.
- Experience designing or building cart and checkout systems.
- Proven experience designing and scaling relational databases.
- Knowledge of domain-driven design.