We are growing and need to add a senior AWS DevOps Engineer to our software development organization. For this position, we are looking for an experienced (7 years or more) DevOps Engineer working with AWS and Cloud environments. We need someone that MUST have at least 3 years experience as an AWS DevOps Engineer and has 3 years of Terraform experience. We need someone that has strong experience with Terraform scripting experience so if you do not have this, you would not be a good match.
We are using Docker and Kubernetes for our CI/CD efforts so we need someone who would consider their skills advanced in the orchestration of containers using Kubernetes and has worked closely with Senior Java Developers and development teams on CI/CD efforts. We are looking for you to lead and employ best practices with our project teams in source control, continuous integration and delivery, automated test execution and release management. You will also set up and modify AWS based services to meet various project needs.
For this opportunity, we would expect you to have the following skills and experience:
- 7 or more years of experience with AWS and/or other cloud environments
- 3 or more years of recent focus on AWS DevOps
- 3 or more years of recent Terraform experience
- Strong experience with EKS/Kubernetes and orchestration
- Experience with Docker, Maven Git and Jenkins
- Expert scripting knowledge - shell, Python, or others
- Strong experience with Linux and/or other UNIX variants
- Experience in Java development environments
This would be a 6 month contract to hire role (we can not sponsor H1B) and would begin in the mid to late February timeframe. We would prefer individuals that are local to the Atlanta area but if you live in the EST or CST time zone, that is fine as we are all working remotely.