- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/Engineering/IT. Has Software Engineering fundamentals.
- 3+ years of experience using Python.
- Advanced Python experience (Python/Flask APIs and advance services).
- Experience writing/contributing to their own testing framework.
- A good understanding on how to accomplish performance/load/catastrophe/functional testing through a testing framework.
- Able to write Python PyTest off an existing test framework.
Strong object-oriented programming knowledge.
Hands on experience with PyTest, Hamcrest, polling, pychromedriver.
Excellent written and verbal communication skills (Jira management, track bugfixes, etc.).
CI/CD pipeline, integration of testing pipelines alongside Jenkins.
- Function: Quality Assurance / Test Development
- Job Ref: 216492
Candidates will be responsible for following the client's COVID-19 protocols. Please refer to your MATRIX representative for specifics.
At MATRIX, we expertly match talented professionals with job opportunities to elevate careers. Since 1983, we have placed thousands of professionals at innovative clients across every industry ranging from small startups to Fortune 50 companies. It’s why we’re consistently in the top 25 of all U.S. IT staffing firms and why our consultants rate us well above the industry average, earning us ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing awards year after year. People come to us for a job, and stay with us because of our top-notch consultant care.
MATRIX is and Equal Employment Opportunity employer and provides reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals. Supporting medical or religious documentation will be required where applicable. If you are a qualified individual with a disability, you may request a reasonable accommodation under the American Disability Act (ADA) by emailing MATRIX_HR@MatrixRes.com. To ensure a quick response to your request, please use the words “Accommodation request” as the subject line of your email.