Contract to Hire
Job Title: Program Manager - Data Warehouse
Role and Context:
This is a highly visible and critical Programmatic Leadership role overseeing the health and support of multiple larger enterprise data warehouses. The position interfaces directly with multiple Sr. Leaders in functional and technical roles as the key stakeholders, and is responsible for overseeing the internal tier 1 support as well as the two managed services partners responsible for tier two and tier three support for all of the data warehouses and related applications. The data warehousing area for this client is the focus of several massive technology migration initiatives to some highly cutting edge cloud-based solutions, making this role part of a great growth path for the right person.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Driving SLA’s for managed services partners.
- Overseeing operations and successful resolution of all support tickets.
- Reporting and KPIs for internal stakeholders.
- Iteration, planning and for new and existing programs around data warehousing operations.
- 12+ years of experience of Tier-1 and Tier-2 application support for the production environments in Data Warehouse technologies.
- Strong background of big data technologies including Ni-Fi, Kafka, Data Lake, SPARK, etc.
- Strong leadership to provide an oversight and drive the partners/supplier etc.
- Good knowledge of Azure Cloud platform, especially data technologies (Databricks, Azure Data Lake Gen2 (ADLS), Azure Data Factory, Azure Synapse, Azure HDInsight, etc).
Education: BS in Computer Science, Master’s degree preferred