Senior Application Developer - Java
Location: Richardson, TX
This position includes the following duties. Other duties may be assigned to meet business needs.
- Designs, modifies, develops, writes and implements software programming applications.
- Supports and/or installs software applications.
- Participates in the testing process through test review and analysis, test witnessing and certification of software.
- Relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Able to demonstrate regular and predictable attendance during core business hours.
- May provide consultation on complex projects and is considered to be the top level contributor/specialist.
- A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
- May report to a team lead or Architect.
Experience and Skills:
- Demonstrates hands-on experience in full development life cycle of
- Enterprise scaled software applications utilizing Oracle object oriented analysis, design, and implementation of web based Applications.
- Demonstrates expertise in Java/J2EE, JDBC, Web services, EJB 3, JSP, JUnit, Hibernate, Java Servlet, Struts, and Spring.
- Knowledge of Weblogic, JUnit, SQL, PL/SQL, and Oracle technologies is a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree plus at least 6 - 8 years of experience in system analysis, design, and implementation of web-based applications.