Position: Solutions Engineer/Architect
Location: 100% REMOTE
Term: 6+ months with likely extension or conversion to FTE
Job Summary: This role will be a senior code contributing member of an Agile, software development team - collaborating with team members to create high-quality, next generation software products supporting our agents, brokers, and customers.
What Youll Do:
* Design and deliver flexible, scalable, and resilient software solutions.
* Collaborate with team members and across teams to build modern scalable systems.
* Leverage an automation-first approach for product delivery and operational support.
* Analyze, design, and prove the viability of solutions while efficiently driving towards completion.
* Work with our Product Teams to build solutions to complex challenges that power our apps.
* Contribute to technical strategy, governing standards, and best practices (architecture, design, security, cloud, agile).
* Perform code reviews and contribute to team coding style and standards.
* Build and maintain relationships with the broader organization to help efficiently achieve team mission and goals.
* Provide clear communications to all team members, stakeholders, and enterprise partners.
* Be an agent of change and adopt new technologies in support of ever-changing business goals.
What Youll Need to Succeed:
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, a related field, or equivalent experience.
* 5+ years of experience as a code-contributing member of an Agile Development Team.
* Demonstrable history delivering solutions that provide business value.
* Excellent analytical ability and logical troubleshooting skills.
* Experience with writing code in Node JS, ES8, and in serverless environments.
* Experience with writing service clients and CLI tools.
* Experience with designing, building, scripting, and deploying cloud applications utilizing many services and technologies across multiple cloud deployments.
* Proficiency with development and automated testing techniques including unit/E2E/UAT testing.
* Experience with cloud scripting: Terraform/Cloud Formation.
* Familiarity with web application frameworks such as React, Angular, and Vue.
* Knowledge of RESTful services - design, develop, delivery, and monitoring.
* Experience leveraging GitLab and Atlassian in support of Agile delivery.
* Ability to work with wide variety of technologies and quickly learn new technologies as needed.
* Strong communication skills (written & verbal).