Senior Agile Project Manager, Digital Marketing
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
We are seeking a Sr. Agile Project Manager (Digital Marketing) to join our Marketing Effectiveness team. The aim of is to optimize the management and delivery of the corporate and department projects within our program portfolio. The ideal candidate will have deep experience in delivering enterprise technologies across several different delivery methodologies. This position will play a crucial role in helping evolve and advance the broader Marketing Effectiveness program which today oversees technology, data and operations for the Marketing & Communications organization.
The Digital Marketing Project Manager will need to have experience and or understanding of the business side of marketing, have strong client facing experience, with an emphasis on providing superior service to the business units.
Resource will need to have experience with digital customer platforms such as: Jira, Sitecore, Google Analytics, and Implementation experience.
Duties include but are not limited to:
Project Management – Responsible for corporate and department project management efforts for launching and managing multiple technologies across the marketing technology portfolio. This includes documenting project materials such as plan, scope, budgets, timeline, and forecasts.
Project Planning - Develop comprehensive project plans that merge stakeholder requirements with project goals and coordinate stakeholders and technical personnel during all project phases, from initial development through implementation.
Project Communication - Communicate proactively with all involved personnel to provide encouragement, identify problems, create solutions, and implement efficiency improvements.
Scrum Management – Govern the scrum methodology across product teams in accordance with program processes and standards.
Progress Reporting – Manage and track product team velocity, financials, milestones, deliverables, and other program KPIs in relation to the project plan and published progress reports.
Risk Management – Manage the program risk log and lead the mitigation efforts to mitigate program risk exposure.
Process Optimization – Work collaboratively with Marketing Effectiveness teams to implement and iterate processes that achieve operational excellence.
Project Analysis – Analyze economics of project plans and provide actionable feedback relating to cost benefit and return-on-investment standards.
- Experience working in a technical project management role that involved delivering large scale enterprise marketing technology products.
- Technical proficiency and understanding of marketing platforms and related tools such as but not limited to CRM, CMS, analytics, paid media, social media, and email marketing.
- Experience managing digital customer platforms such as: Sitecore, Google Analytics, Adobe Suite, and Marketo.
- Experience using JIRA - not just the use of but setting up new team(s) on the tool, organizing from beginning to end, and ongoing administration and optimization.
- Business Analyst experience delivering software implementations and/or software development projects working in all phases of the Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC).
- Experience in a client services organization, preferably on project with top tier consulting firms, interactive agencies, and or creative agencies.
- Strong understanding of web and mobile technologies, design standards, and the product lifecycle.
- Experience delivering business analysis and functional and technical project artifacts including Use Cases, User Stories, Requirements Definitions, Process Definitions, etc.
- Ability to manage and set expectations with clients, while articulating progress through clear visuals and presentations.
- Demonstrated success at managing different types of teams – Engineering, Design and QA.
- Experience guiding teams on projects and product development cycles, focusing on flexibility, speed, communication, and continuous improvement through use of retrospectives.
- Expert-level use of tracking and reporting systems, including JIRA, Smartsheet or similar.
- Experience utilizing both waterfall and agile methodologies highly preferred.
- Familiarity working with technology delivery teams with cross functional resources covering UX/UI design, development and engineering, communications and change management functions.
- Strong business writing, storytelling, communication, and presentation skills.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher preferred in either Economics, Marketing, Computer Science or related field.
- PMP and/or Scrum certifications highly preferred.