Long term contract Opportunity!
Position: Senior Agile Coach
Location: Des Moines, IA 50392-0001
Term: 12 Months Contract
· Pair/mob with engineers on delivering high quality software.
· Coach teams’ modern software development practices and principles.
· Coach/mentor on unit testing principles and practices, including how to write good tests and Test-Driven Development (TDD).
· Apply deep knowledge of proven design patterns to create solutions which are secure, reliable, available, and maintainable.
· Demonstrate the behaviours and mindset of high performing engineering.
· Deliver workshops/learning sessions around topics such as: refactoring legacy code, Test-Driven Development (TDD), CI/CD, DevOps, micro-services, automation, cloud, etc.
· Work in a variety of engagement types (ex: Dojo) to coach/mentor teams. This is primarily a hands-on coaching role. The ideal candidate will be versed in modern software engineering practices and technologies. The candidate will be capable of being hands-on (ex: pairing with an engineer to design/code) as well as capable of coaching teams on how to build better software. Ability to influence by example and conversation/negotiation is required.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
· Pragmatic approach to engineering, methodologies, and practices (e.g., not prescriptive).
· Deep understanding in Extreme Programming (XP practices, CI, CD, TDD).
· Ability to be hands-on and coach practices.
· Adept in systems architecture, design, development, and engineering.
· Experience in leading and mentoring technical teams, and showing others how to write code.
· Demonstrate good interpersonal skills and communication, both written and spoken.
· Humble, continuous learner, growth mindset.
If this sounds like the perfect fit, Apply Today!