Terrific long term contract opportunity in Tampa, Florida for an Agile Coach. Will educate employees at all levels, including senior, and at times peers, on Agile principles, providing tools for implementing the process in their work. Will provide training sessions and teach valuable skills that lead toward the organization-wide adoption of Agile methodologies. Will be responsible as a mentor for guiding teams into the Agile methodology, providing employees with feedback and means of improvement, catalyzing organizational growth and answering questions. Will provide hands-on support to all employees, collaborating with people across widely varying levels and roles, leading teams toward further understanding and adoption of Agile as well as overall company growth and improvement.
- Compare actual results to baseline plan to assess project performance, efficiencies, productivity, and lessons learned.
- Identify corrective actions to improve project or team performance.
- Provide technical, business and integration leadership for the development and execution of project or team plans.
- Work under consultative direction.
- Provide Agile coaching, which will require expertise in Agile Scrum, SAFe – all aspects, Extreme Programming, test driven development and Kanban principles, methods and techniques.
- Instruct managers on the basics of Agile tools, such as Scrum and Kanban.
- Mentor: Focusing on people and Continuous Improvement all the time. Provide team a platform for improvement not only during the retro but all the time. Create a safe environment for healthy conflict and meaningful collaboration.
- Deliver effective training classes on a variety of Agile transformation related topics as well as contribute to customer design.
- Prepare to act as Product Manager/Owner or Scrum Master when teams are lacking these roles or learning them.
- Manage a team of contracting Agile coaches as needed.
- 4+ years of SAFe implementation at a SPC experience level in infrastructure with 5-10 years of delivering projects in an Agile manner.
- SAFe SPC Certification.
- Bachelor’s/University degree or equivalent experience, potentially Master’s degree.
- Scaled Agile Certifications is preferred.
- Experience improving or transforming a process, group or organization and using change management techniques to optimize delivery.
- Proven experience participating in an Agile transformation as an internal/external coach at team, project, portfolio and enterprise level.
- Demonstrated experience in Agile practices (Lean, Scrum, Kanban, SAFe, etc.).
- Proven ability to guide the breaking down of large-scale projects into SMART incremental objectives.
- Veteran in uniting Agile with Waterfall as necessary to deliver enterprise-wide SAFe initiatives.
If this is a perfect fit, Apply now!