Position: Senior Accounting Analyst
Location: Remote - Eastern Timezone Preferred
Term: 7 Months (04/05/2021 to 10/31/2021)
- Assist in the achievement of an accurate and timely month end close.
- Preparation of reporting for use in establishing reserves and analytical review. Recommend changes to reserve levels based on analyses to ensure exposure is appropriately mitigated.
- Complete reports for upper management, finance liaisons and business owners to both interpret results of operations and forecast any necessary changes.
- Support Internal and External Auditors as they complete the financial statement and internal controls audits.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- The candidate should have at least 3+ years of experience in a corporate accounting department or public accounting experience.
- The candidate should be a quick learner, have strong project management and problem solving skills.
- The candidate should also be an independent thinker with a proven ability to work with a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Additionally, the candidate should be able to effectively work cross functionally in a large organization with a demonstrated ability to handle multiple tasks with varying priorities.
- Meeting tight deadlines with efficiency and accuracy is necessary. The candidate should have strong Excel skills.
- The candidate should be a team player with strong oral and written communication skills.
- Experience with Hyperion and SAP a plus
- Bachelors Degree required, concentration in Accounting or Finance preferred.