Location: Remote - Any US City
Identity SaaS leader with exponential global growth seeking a motivated, data-driven marketer to execute and optimize our paid search advertising campaigns. The opportunity is massive: we can make any company more productive and more secure as they center their business around technology.
This person will have an important role supporting the clients advertising team in building new and existing paid search advertising programs globally. You will be joining a team that is highly collaborative, creative and driven.
The ideal candidate is a data-driven performance marketer with a strong focus on paid search marketing programs, understanding of attribution and with solid working knowledge of other digital channels such as display, video, and/or mobile advertising. The paid search specialist in this role will collaborate with local and international marketing teams to launch and optimize digital campaigns, drive attribution efforts, and attain monthly, quarterly, and annual program KPIs.
- Launch and optimize lead gen advertising campaigns across the digital landscape focusing particularly on global paid search programs with the possibility of working with other online marketing channels including but not limited to Linkedin, Facebook, and Twitter
- Drive continuous optimization across all facets of campaigns by partnering with local and international search stakeholders to develop, localize and test new keywords, ad copy, banners, content, and landing pages
- Ensure campaigns follow best practices and naming conventions
- Leverage campaign and sales metrics from advertising platforms such as Google and Bing as well as internal data warehouse tools (Tableau and datorama) to analyze performance and optimize programs
- Partner with the marketing analytics team to produce reports outlining results and recommend opportunities for improvement
- Report and present performance and recommendations to stakeholders
- Help implement and trouble-shoot marketing technologies, including advertising pixels, 3rd party tags, audience segments, and parameter tracking
- Bachelor’s in digital marketing or digital advertising, or equivalent job experience
- 2-3 years of experience managing campaigns in Google Ads and/or Bing Ads platforms
- Strong grasp of search analytics and measurement
- Expert in features and functionality of major search engines including Google and Bing
- Well versed working with: Google Analytics, Tableau, SFDC, and Datorama. Social platforms a plus
- Ability to break complex topics into simple, jargon-free updates
- Self-driven with a strong curiosity to explore and analyze data, systems and processes
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to spot anomalies quickly
- Ability to leverage large datasets to run campaign analysis and provide recommendations with demonstrable experience driving growth through testing and analysis
- Exceptional attention to details. Highly committed to deliver quality results
- Self-motivated, self-starter, able to independently execute with minimal supervision in a fast-paced environment with rapidly changing priorities
- Experience marketing B2B and/or SaaS products