Terrific PERMANENT Opportunity with a FULL suite of benefits!
Are you looking for a full-time QA Software Tester role in the Southeast Valley? Are you looking for a company that gives you the opportunity to develop technical, analytical, communication, and leadership skills that can help you achieve your full potential? How about a company which incentives their employees with a bonus and stock plan? Then apply here!!!
Location: Chandler, AZ
Type: Full-time permanent
Salary: $70,000 - $85,000 DOE
Perks: Bonus & stock plan, full suite of medical benefits that start on day one
The candidate will work with internal teams to understand, define and document QA requirements. The candidate will also perform and maintain quality assurance for all aspects of a product including validating functionality and usability based on provided functional specs. The candidate will use test automation software to create automation test suites.
The candidate must be well-organized to assist QA projects of various sizes, and detail-oriented to perform QA tasks at different levels. Ambitious with ability to work on own initiative within agreed guidelines. Capability to multi-task and prioritize is desirable. Stakeholder and Project Management: The candidate must have strong people skills and influencing skills to drive decisions that maximize value return and create alignment. The candidate will utilize various project management approaches, tools, and methodologies to optimize the results. Demonstrate practical experience utilizing Scrum and Kanban development is desirable.
- Demonstrated knowledge of the entire Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) (5+yrs)
- Analyze current automation framework with Selenium, identify and support building E2E Automation framework (3+yrs)
- Build new regression scripts and enhance current automation scripts in C# (3+yrs)
- Must have strong scripting experience
- Experience with the CI/CD Pipeline for DevOps implementation using Jenkins
- Strong SQL skills and experience with one or more database platforms such as SQL Server, Oracle (5+yrs)
- Experience in testing SOAP / REST services (2+yrs)
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development framework is a plus
- Experience working with Onsite/Offshore model
- Good verbal, written and presentation skills
- Bachelors degree or higher in computer science, Information systems, engineering, or business.