Work with the brightest minds at one of the largest financial institutions in the world. This is long-term contract opportunity that includes a competitive benefit package!
Our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that is not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: Business Support Consultant
Location: Multiple locations across the US - East Coast Hours
Term: 6 months
- Responsible for driving process improvement and refinement to build the foundation of EPO’s future state.
- Responsible for managing intake, identifying and refining operational deficiencies and acting as a change agent for future state and interim state planning.
- Managing internal intake and capacity planning tools
- Managing communication and educational requests across enterprise BG/EF
- Creating and maintaining effective working relationships with internal stakeholders
- Reporting on aggregate insights and themes for future state process enhancements
- Documenting and evaluating current state for process gaps and workflow improvement opportunities
- Leading internal initiatives in partnership with the Head of Communications & Education team
- Collaborating with stakeholders throughout the company on Policy related education and communication efforts
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- Process and Project Management Experience