Job Title: Security Engineer, Intermediate
Term: 6 Mos
Location: Jacksonville, FL or Atlanta, GA
- Automating security solutions using tools standard in the cloud / DevOps industry.
- Requirements gathering and specification, development of architecture diagrams, and integration with additional tools
- Designing and validating security standards, policies, and solutions that align with the dynamic and agile nature of cloud environments.
- Documenting and communicating the security standards, policies, and solutions to allow for quicker and easier adoption.
- Oncall support for key Operational Technology security platforms
- May perform other duties as assigned
- At least three years of experience in Automation and Orchestration implementation experience, Network and Information Security, or related technical specialties
- At least three years of experience with Python and bash scripting
- Experience with automation and orchestration platforms – Ansible, Chef, Puppet, Phantom.
- Understanding of the 7 layers of OSI model and ability to troubleshoot complex incidents involving first four layers.
- Ability to understand complex processes related to delivering Security Services
- Excellent analytical skills, organizational, time management and problem solving skills are essential. Excellent oral and written communication skills including ability to interact effectively with executives, vendors and department staff.
- Python Development Experience
- Deep familiarity with *NIX based operating systems (RHEL, CENTOS)
- DevOps and Security Automation and Orchestration and Tool development
- One or more of the following Certifications:
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
- Systems Security Certified Practitioner (SSCP)
- EC-Council Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH)
- GIAC Response and Industrial Defense (GRID)
- GIAC Global Industrial Cyber Security Professional (GICSP)
- GIAC Security Essentials Certification (GSEC)
- AWS Certified Solutions Architect
- Red Hat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA)
- Red Hat Certified Engineer (RHCE)
- Red Hat Certified Architect (RHCA)
- Red Hat Certified Specialist in Security: Linux
- Red Hat Certified Specialist in Security: Containers and OpenShift Container Platform
- Red Hat Certified Specialist in Advanced Automation: Ansible Best Practices
- Red Hat Certified Specialist in Containers for Kubernetes
Apply to MATRIX today!