ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Develops, reviews, prepares and analyzes compliance and assessment documents and performs risk and security assessments on corporate assets using a formal methodology and recommend safeguards to mitigate risk. Participates in security incident response management, escalation and follow-up on identified issues.
- Conducts company-wide data classification assessment and security audits and manages remediation plans.
- Compiles and reports on security compliance metrics and security key performance indicators.
- Performs vulnerability assessments and develops mitigation strategies.
- Executes system scanning, remediation process, reporting and governance oversight.
- Reviews the development, testing and implementation of security plans, products and control techniques. Consults with client and development area management and staff in the design and implementation of new or modified information security processes.
- Acts as a liaison to the product groups and assists them in the implementation of security technologies and applications security. Works in conjunction with technical counterparts to remediate audit and security findings
- Maintains an awareness of existing and proposed security standard setting groups, State and Federal legislation and regulations pertaining to information security and identifies regulatory changes that will affect information security policy, standards and procedures, and recommends appropriate changes.
This nationwide mortgage industry leader has an immediate 6+ month contract opportunity in Coppell, TX for a Security Compliance Analyst. Will be responsible for using security policies and standards, and applicable industry regulations to design, maintain, and operate compliance activities. Will provide training and education for executive leadership, business unit managers and users operating control processes; work with third-party audit firms where appropriate; and maintain metrics and management dashboards of all compliance activities. Will facilitate risk assessment reviews with business and IT support staff that handling sensitive business information or borrower PII. Consult with business and IT support staff to design remediation where control issues are identified and monitor and report these activities until completion.
- Bachelors degree or equivalent combination of education and experience Bachelors degree in computer science, information technology or related field preferred
- Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) certification.
- Knowledge of corporate level security systems and implementation procedures, corporate and government security regulations, company security software products, domain structures, user authentication, user profiles, and digital signatures.