We are looking for FIVE Security and Risk Business Consultants to join our team for a long-term contract opportunity! You will participate in Information Assurance Leader activities including security assessments, gap analysis, consultation, and process improvements. You will work across multiple portfolios, projects, and technology areas in assessing internal and third party solutions. Additional responsibilities as follows:
- Track identified findings of non-compliance with standards to remediation or to an acceptable level of risk.
- Support the design, testing, evaluation, implementation, and deployment of security systems/devices used to safeguard the organizations information assets.
- Responsible for analyzing the information security environment and assisting with the development of security measures to safeguard information against accidental or unauthorized modification, destruction, or disclosure.
- Provide accurate and up-to-date security metrics to senior management.
- 6-10 years of experience in information technology security programs, audits, controls and/or risk assessments.
- Experience in reviewing security controls for solutions involving application development, application support, and / or infrastructure services
- Foundational knowledge of common security control frameworks, e.g., ISO, NIST, CIS Controls
- Basic understanding of cloud computing technologies
- Demonstrate strong teamwork and interpersonal skills to all levels of organization
- Ability to influence with or without authority to achieve desired outcomes
- Balance and successfully manage competing priorities
- Keep abreast of industry trends through benchmarking, participation in professional associations etc. in order to advise others of optimal sourcing opportunities
If this sounds like you, please apply today to begin a conversation about this long-term opportunity!