Title: Security and Compliance Administrator
Term: 6 - 12 Months
Location: Lawrenceville, GA
We are looking for a Security and Compliance Administrator for our client. You will assists the Information Security Team by supporting security staff in their efforts to protect internal systems. This position will be responsible assisting the Information Security Division in day-to-day compliance activities, vendor and access security reviews and working with Internal Audit to address remediations.
- Serve as a subject matter expert in PCI Compliance
- Assist the in maintaining compliance with CJIS and HIPAA
- Improve current processes and perform regular reviews of IT vendor security practices to identify risk resources
- Improve current processes and perform regular reviews of user access and privileges to
- Track and lead the remediation efforts of issues identified by Internal Audit
- Track and lead non-technical incident response, such as lost devices or policy violations
- Review and approve system build forms to ensure systems are secure
- Maintain and improve County IT policies, standards and procedures
- Lead efforts to classify application, systems and data based on their impact and criticality
- Support risk assessment efforts
- Support the creation and maintenance of a disaster recovery and business continuity plans.
- Bachelor's Degree in a related field and five years of progressively responsible, professional level security and compliance experience in a large scale Information Technology environment; or, an equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to successfully perform the essential duties of the job such as those listed above.
- Minimum 5 years of experience directly working with PCI Compliance with a Level 2 or Level 1 merchant
- PCI Internal Security Assessor certification
- Experience with regulatory compliance requirements (SOX, HIPAA, CJIS, etc.)
- Experience reviewing vendor security practices
- Experience working with other teams to create new processes and procedures to meet security and compliance requirements
- Experience performing reviews of user access permissions
- Ability to handle multiple tasks under tight deadlines
- Flexibility to adjust quickly to multiple demands, shifting priorities, ambiguity, and rapid change
- Project management process, tools, and techniques
- Knowledge of technology trends and developments
- Must be a critical thinker with strong problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, interpersonal and collaborative skills, and the ability to interact, communicate, and relate security and risk-related concepts to technical and nontechnical audiences.
- Excellent presentation and facilitation skills
Apply to MATRIX today!