Work with the brightest minds at one of the largest financial institutions in the world. This is long-term contract opportunity that includes a competitive benefit package!
Our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that is not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: Loan Analyst
Location: Houston, Texas 77092
Term: 6 months
- Provides routine to moderately complex technical support for a business unit.
- Is the first point of contact for technical issues and initiatives related to all systems, tools and applications used by the work group.
- Duties are varied and include user access and other security administration issues, production support and troubleshooting, application maintenance, monitoring and/or balancing.
- Supports application installations and upgrades.
- Coordinates and executes User Acceptance Testing, assisting in writing test scripts.
- Participates in BCP activities.
- Documents user application procedures, updating as changes occur.
- Conducts and may develop user training.
- Participates in user needs assessment and works with technology partners on business requirements and specifications.
- Monitors and coordinates proper maintenance and/or replacement of user equipment.
- May be responsible for routine database maintenance and reporting.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- 1+ year of technical support experience demonstrated through work or military experience
- Customer service focus with experience actively listening, eliciting information, comprehending customer issues/needs, and recommending solutions
- Basic knowledge and understanding of IT processes and technologies
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy skills
- Good verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Effective organizational, multi tasking, and prioritizing skills
- Solid problem solving skills