Work with the brightest minds at one of the largest financial institutions in the world. This is long-term contract opportunity that includes a competitive benefit package!
Our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that is not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: Securities Administrative Services Analyst
Location: Columbia, Maryland, 21045
Term: 6 months
- The analyst will participate in the development and delivery of the client's Trust Services products and services.
- The successful candidate for this position will work independently or with team members and/or clients to resolve operational issues, ensure compliance with all contractual obligations, and ensure compliance with all internal operational guidelines and procedures.
- Securities Administration involves interpreting the complex legal documents that describe the allocation of payments to various classes of securities.
- Each new structure is modeled to ensure that principal and interest calculations match the governing document. Key responsibilities include:
- On a monthly basis, the Analyst 2 will perform the primary responsibilities of securities administration on CLOs, CDOs, and Security and Loan Financing Facilities, which includes:
- Assist in the on-going initiative involving the on-boarding and administration of Loan Financing Facilities (LFF) and CLOs
- Perform Collateral Compliance Tests in accordance with series deal documents and department procedures.
- Ensure the reporting to investors remains in compliance with the requirements of the Indenture and investor-defined guidelines.
- Research and interpret legal documents such as Indenture, Collateral Manager Agreement, Trust Agreement, SWAP/CAP Agreements as issues arise with the asset or liability payments.
- Perform all miscellaneous duties or projects as assigned or required in a timely and efficient manner; participate actively in process or system related projects, including assisting our systems support group with design, programming, analysis, testing, and implementation aspects.
- Propose recommendations and implement automated solutions to replace any manual or semi-automated processes on an ongoing basis.
- Assist with issuance/set up of new deals.
- Complete special projects as needed/assigned in a timely and efficient manner.
- Work to help maintain the relationship between the company, clients and other parties involved in transactions.
- Provides routine to moderately complex technical support for a business unit.
- Is the first point of contact for technical issues and initiatives related to all systems, tools and applications used by the work group.
- Duties are varied and include user access and other security administration issues, production support and troubleshooting, application maintenance, monitoring and/or balancing.
- Supports application installations and upgrades.
- Coordinates and executes User Acceptance Testing, assisting in writing test scripts.
- Participates in BCP activities.
- Documents user application procedures, updating as changes occur.
- Conducts and may develop user training.
- Participates in user needs assessment and works with technology partners on business requirements and specifications.
- Monitors and coordinates proper maintenance and/or replacement of user equipment.
- May be responsible for routine database maintenance and reporting.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- 1+ year of technical support experience demonstrated through work or military experience
- Customer service focus with experience actively listening, eliciting information, comprehending customer issues/needs, and recommending solutions
- Basic knowledge and understanding of IT processes and technologies
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy skills
- Good verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Effective organizational, multi tasking, and prioritizing skills
- Solid problem solving skills