Terrific Long-Term Contract Opportunity with a FULL suite of benefits!
As one of the largest financial institutions in the world, our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that's not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: Software Senior Engineer Specialty
Location: Boston, Massachusetts, 02110
Term: 12 months
- Leads, designs, develops, test and implements applications and system components, tools and utilities, models, simulation, and analytics to manage complex business functions using sophisticated technologies.
- Resolves coding, testing and escalated platform issues of a technically challenging nature.
- Responsible for defining opportunities across IT to maximize resource utilization and improve processes while reducing cost.
- Ensures that systems are monitored to increase operational efficiency and managed to mitigate risk.
- Mentors and trains other members of the team.
- Partners with Management, Dev, QA, production support and platform engineering teams effectively.
- Focuses on building relevant capabilities in the organization to keep pace with demand and best practices in the industry.
- Manages vendor/contractor partnerships to improve efficiency and effectiveness.
- Designs, codes, tests, debugs and documents programs using Agile development practices.
- Operates in restricted to niche domains: such as Capital Markets, Quants, Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning.
- Leads implementation of complex projects/initiatives on above domain.
- Understands and leads the team to ensure compliance and risk management requirements for supported area are met and works with other stakeholders to implement key risk initiatives.
- Mentors lower level team members.
- Understand the business requirements and create functional specification documents for development. Working with the customer for architectural designs , proposing the new architectures/tools
- Responsible for requirements analysis, coding, unit\Integration testing, debugging, packaging, installing and creating various technical documentations for Content management systems.
- Complete software development lifecycle including software requirement gathering, analysis, design, development, testing, integration and documentation
- Implement, Customize and build software tools in Web Content Management domain and SDL Tridion suite of products
- Develop Customize solution to SDL Tridion tool in .net technology using C# with entire end to end testing by creating components, pages, bundles, publish/expiry workflow etc. and develop, test and debug customized code of SDL Tridion.
- Provide support and resolve issues regarding SDL TMS tool.
- Understand the functions / modules, Functional, System, and Business Requirement Specifications & Application Design for Tridion development.
- Provide post-implementation and enhancement support with regard to SDL Tridion.
Co-ordinate with Project Managers, Team members or other stakeholders to work though requirements.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- 10+ years of software engineering experience
- 7+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: securities, quantitative trading, artificial intelligence, or machine learning
- 5+ years of experience of SDL Tridion tool
- 5+ years of C#/.Net platform
- 3+ years of content management platform
- Masters degree or higher in computer science or finance
- An industry-standard technology certification
- Basic knowledge of industry regulations related to building technological solutions