Terrific Long-Term Contract Opportunity with a FULL suite of benefits!
As one of the largest financial institutions in the world, our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that's not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: .Net Developer
Location: Raleigh, NC and other locations possible
Term: 24 months
Day-to-Day Responsibilities:Regarded across the enterprise as an expert in multiple identified areas of expertise with responsibility for developing standards and enterprise-wide best practices and for engineering complex, largescale technology solutions to address highly complex and cross-organizational issues. Designs, codes, tests, debugs and documents programs using Agile development practices.
Maintains broad knowledge of other technology engineering disciplines and collaborating with other key experts to ensure we are making the right technology choices.
Translates advanced technology experience, an in-depth knowledge of the organizations tactical and strategic business objectives, the enterprise technological environment, the organization structure, and strategic technological opportunities and requirements into technical engineering solutions.
Responsible for being an expert resource for architects in the development of target architectures to ensure that they can be properly designed and implemented through sound engineering practices.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- Experience in .NET, C#, Domain driven design and has deployed applications in Cloud
- RESTful or SOAP web services experience
- Distributed computing experience
- Load balancing, service bus, message queues, MS SQL server, Mongo DB, BDD, TDD, CI/CD principles, tools and processes
- 7+ years of software engineering experience
- An industry-standard technology certification
- Strong verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills