We are looking for a certified and experienced Scrum Master to join our development team(s) and work with some top notch Java Developers, QA, and DevOps team members in developing several new applications. We are looking for a Scrum Master who has worked in a SAFe (Scaled Agile Framework) environment and is familiar with ART ceremonies. In this role, your responsibilities will include:
- Facilitating Scrum ceremonies and coaching the team to function as an effective team.
- Represent the team in various ART ceremonies.
- Work with the team to remove impediments or guide the team to remove impediments by reaching out to those that can help.
- Support and work with the Product Owner to maintain the development product backlog.
- And, in general, roll up your sleeves and facilitate getting the necessary work done!
We are looking for an experienced Scrum Master who has worked in SAFe and ideally has been certified. You should be very familiar with Agile concepts and terminology like user stories, TDD, CI, Pairing, Story splitting, and Agile games. We are looking for a strong Scrum Master with the following skills:
(1) Accountable and responsible and will take charge and follow through to close any issue.
(2) Can guide the team toward better productivity through experience with SAFe, Scrum, Kanban or "Scrumban" processes.
(3) Experienced to communicate and work with different groups - R&D teams, infrastructure, production control, business operations/product teams.
We are looking for someone that has excellent written and verbal communication skills.
This would be a 6 month contract to start but likely to go much longer with potential for contract to hire and would kick off in the early to mid September timeframe. If you are looking to join a top tier technical team work for a strong and growing technology company, this would be a great opportunity for you.