Our Irving, TX Client is seeking a Scrum Master for a contract opportunity.
- 5+ years experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Business, Computer Science or a related discipline.
- Experienced in all phases of SDLC (Software Development Lifecycle) and extensive knowledge of Agile frameworks like Scrum and Kanban.
- Ensure that the Apps team gets the development / technical support necessary for the success of the team and the organization.
- Understand the priorities and interdependencies of past, current, and future work to ensure optimal outcomes.
- Act as the business analyst and point-of-contact to ensure a smooth transition from idea submission through scoping, design, delivery, and project closeout.
- Certified Scrum master preferred with experience managing large projects with geographically distributed teams.
- Should have a good understanding of the Scrum ceremonies and experience in Agile tools.
- Should be able to generate quantitative reports using the Scrum management tools to help take informed decisions.
- Should have a good understanding of enterprise-grade e-commerce/Web application.
- Good communication skills and ability to coordinate and work with distributed teams and work with various internal stakeholders.
- Project management experience preferred with the ability to manage risks effectively on both development and maintenance projects.
- Experience to translate business requirements.