MATRIX has partnered with a premier client in filling a unique position. This is a great opportunity to expand your career and work with a well known company and look towards career growth.
Are you a Sr. Scrum Master and excel working in a fast paced environment? Do you excel with multi-tasking and managing stakeholder communications? Have you worked with clients that are not quite at the highest level of the Agile maturity model and been able to help lead and coach? Have you led projects within a device (hardware/software) environement previously? Do you thrive within a collaborative environment? This position may be for you!!!
- Sr. Scrum Master
- Candidates who have led projects (Scrum Master) within hardware/software environment - devices for example
- Experience working with a client who is NOT at a high level of Agile maturity - someone who can lead and coach clients at this level (not just report the news but offer advice of solutions)
- Be a facilitator of solution type conversation, a guide, provide advice in an Agile setting
- Utilize metrics to showcase progress and diagnosing issues
- Ability to lead multiple simultaneous projects
- Attention to detail
- Keen focus on deliverables and team improvement
- Exceptional time management
- Independent worker
- Excellent Communication and Interpersonal skills within all levels of the organization including stakeholders, technical teams, and leadership
- Work in fast paced environment
Formal Job Description
Official Title (per client) - Scrum Master Console Software
The Scrum Master will be responsible for managing web software projects. This person will have a passion for being part of an Agile development team, participating in all aspects of the software development lifecycle, focusing on making the team more efficient and productive through quality software best practices.
As a ScrumMaster, you will be given the opportunity to guide teams, reduce dependencies, and unblock barriers. This role reports to the Senior Manager of Software Quality.
•Traditional Scrum Master duties: ceremony facilitation, helping to remove impediments, working with team and Product Owner to commit to prioritized work.
• Agile Coaching: helping the team to self-organize, appropriately size work, establish velocity, learn and improve iteratively on product and process.
• Participating in requirement facilitation for HALO Software team; understanding how dependencies across APIs, Mobile, Web and Console impact requirements, scope, schedule and risk
• Producing metrics and reports for management, as well as interpreting production metrics to help drive value discussions
• Coordinating deployments and release plans
• Assisting with internal and external communication, improving transparency, and radiating information
• Managing stakeholder communication
• Participating in solution design
• Facilitating discussion, decision making, and conflict resolution
• Leading the process of forecasting, planning, estimation
• Min 3 years of experience in building software solutions in development role
• Deep experience in AGILE development, SCRUM and Application Lifecycle Management (ALM)
• Technical BS degree, Computer Science or Math background highly desired
• ScrumMaster certification
• Excellent teamwork and communication skills
• Ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority
• Experience leading cross-functional, distributed teams
• Ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects and deadlines simultaneously
• Ability to leverage data analytics to make strategic and tactical business decisions