Terrific Long-Term Contract Opportunity with a FULL suite of benefits!
As one of the largest financial institutions in the world, our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that's not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: Scrum Master
Term: 12 months
Team member will have primary responsibility for the day-to-day operational oversite of the GA360 platform & scrum team, supporting internal customers across Marketing. This is a hands-on, individual contributor role expected to manage stakeholder intake requests and drive request to completion using a combination of tools, processes and methods.
This role is responsible for executing against web analytics and tagging requests in support of the Marketing organization’s objectives and goals. This role will work closely between business partners, product owners and lead developers in technology to drive success across lines of businesses as well as marketing channels. This starts with managing the team’s intake process by following up with requests to gather requirements then prepare business cases and technical or functional specs. In addition, this role is responsible for coordinating and communicating releases, organizing/driving meetings & team connection points, enforcing process and governance. This role will also be responsible for championing agile/Kanban best practices for this workflow and establishing long-term vision for future processes & enhance.
This role will partner with Analytics teams, Paid Media and On-Us marketing channels, Marketing Execution, Technology and relevant digital channel partners.
- Ensure successful delivery of projects/requests; provide status updates to partners, and drive ticket/request/story closure
- Partner with digital analysts, marketing managers, data engineers, development teams, product teams, and project managers encouraging collaboration and driving projects forward to achieve business goals
- Facilitate scrum processes within team including simple to complex initiatives
- Guide Kanban/agile team on best practices for coordination and delivery of work
- Proactively address and work to remove impediments & blockers as presented through the process
- Partner with Product owners, Program or Project Managers and developers to communicate delivery of work product from the scrum team and escalate key risks and issues impeding scrum team effectiveness
- Communicate status to stakeholders, requestors and senior business partners
- Gather and maintain KPIs/metrics from process to evaluate team effectiveness, throughput, velocity and capacity
- Stand up and facilitate UAT/QA processes between developers and business requestors
- Partner with Product Owner and Developer to ensure a groomed & ‘ready’ backlog
- 4+ year experience in an Agile development environment (e.g. Product Owner, Business Analyst, Developer, Technical Project Manager, or Systems Consultant working directly with Scrum teams)
- 3+ year as practicing Scrum Master in Financial Service industry
- Experience in using or development in collaborative and workflow software Confluence & JIRA Service Desk
- Experience with Agile Scrum (Daily Standup, Sprint Planning and Sprint Retrospective meetings) and Kanban
- Knowledge and understanding of Agile metrics such as: Velocity, Predictability, Sprint burn downs & capacity
- Knowledge of widely successful Agile techniques: User Stories, ATDD, TDD, Continuous Integration, Continuous Testing, Pairing, Automated Testing, Agile Games
- Agile Scrum (CSM), SAFE certifications or other advanced Agile certifications
- Strong communication, analytic skills; Strong organization skills
- 2+ years of technical project management experience (PMP certification preferred)
- Proficiency with common tag management technologies (Ensighten, Telium, GTM)
- Some exposure to common digital marketing technologies: data visualization (Tableau, PowerBI); Ad Servers (DoubleClick, Atlas, DoubleVerify); Marketing Automation (SFDC Marketing Cloud, ExactTarget, Eloqua, Responsys); DMPs (Adobe Audience Manger, Blue Kai, Rocket Fuel); DSP (Adobe Media Optimizer, DoubleClick, Media Math
- Experience with JIRA, Asana, Harvest, Salesforce, G Suite or similar project management tools preferred
- Knowledge of analytical methodologies for optimizing tag performance
- Highly analytical; interpreting business and technical needs to optimize performance
- Demonstrated ability to navigate ambiguity and manage competing priorities
- Superior relationship, communication and collaboration experience with teams - peers and partners; experience working with project management teams
- Financial services experience preferred