Terrific Contract Opportunity!
Position: Scrum Master
Location: Richmond, VA 23219
Term: 2 months
- Drive consistent project delivery through the entire project lifecycle, including: project plans, release plans, resource allocation, and management of project risks, scope, schedule, and delivery of value.
- Coordinates Agile Ceremonies such as Sprint Planning, Daily Standups, Retrospectives, Sprint Demos, Story Refinement, and Release Planning.
- Tracks and communicates project's progress from a schedule, cost, and risk perspective to the project team, stakeholders, and management.
- Establishes an environment where the teams can be effective and helps removing obstacles.
- Protects the team from outside interruptions and distractions.
- Ensures a good relationship between the team and product owner as well as others outside the team.
- Tracks and reports team velocity and other project metrics.
- Promotes continuous improvement and helps teams to increase productivity.
- Helps Product Owner and team with Product backlog management.
- Ensures the teams are practicing core Agile principles.
- Adheres to VDOT and VITA project management practices as defined.
- Additional responsibilities as assigned.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- Current Project Management Professional (PMP) from the Project Management Institute (PMI).
- 10+ years of experience and solid understanding of software development life cycle models.
- 5+ years of experience and solid understanding of Scrum / Kanban Agile Methodology and working experience in this area.
- Strong interpersonal skills including mentoring, coaching, collaborating, and team building.
- CSM certification required to be uploaded.
Even better if you have:
- Experience using SAFe Framework.
If this sounds like the perfect fit, apply today!