Our Healthcare Insurance client is seeking a Scrum Master for a contract role!
Position: Scrum Master
Location: Durham, NC (remote during Pandemic)
Term: 6 months + extensions up to 24 months
- Servant leader for the Scrum Team
- Champions Scrum by helping the team and external stakeholders to understand Scrum theory, practices, rules, values and business value
- Facilitate Scrum ceremonies
- Encourage and coach team on communication, collaboration
- Facilitate completion of stories committed within the sprints
- Coach and assist the team is estimating, forecasting, and planning
- Ensures that the team is following Agile framework and focusing on quality of code
- Coach and measure the teams maturity progression
- Remove blockers and escalate issues appropriately
- Create a fun teamwork environment where the team holds each other accountable for the work
- serve as the Scrum Master for an healthcare scrum team (traditional Scrum team made out of dedicated devs and testers) - strong coaching and Agile knowledge needed here
Is this a fit? (Requirements):
- Bachelors degree and three years project management or equivalent experience to include enterprise-wide and multiple concurrent projects of increasing complexity.
- Stakeholder management with influencing, facilitation and negotiation skills.
- Knowledge of project planning techniques and automated project planning tools.
- Experience with Agile methodology.
- 3+ years as Scrum Master
- SDLC experience.
- Demonstrated proficiency with MS tools, Jira and other Agile tools
- Certified Scrum Master certification.
- SAFe certification a plus