Position: Project Manager/Scrum Master
Location: Atlanta, GA 30309
Term: 6 months
- Drive the on-schedule completion of deliverables in accordance with the Program Roadmap.
- Own the Sprint plan and milestones/deliverables and contribute to the program-wide Roadmap/PI plan.
- Create and publish Scrum framework artifacts and metrics.
- Manage cross-Squad dependencies in collaboration with the Program Manager/RTE.
- Guide and coach the team and organization in the understanding of agile principles and values and the use of the Scrum framework.
- Contribute to Project Governance and Budget management by owning Squad-level budgets and actuals monitoring
- Facilitate effective execution of Squad-level Scrum events. (sprint planning, backlog refinement, sprint review/demo, retrospective, standups)
- Work with Product Owner to ensure effective product backlog refinement.
- Build a trustful, safe work environment based on openness and transparency.
- Proactively protect the team from external distractions.
- Guide and coach team discussions, decision making, conflict resolution, and working agreements.
- Guide and coach continuous improvement of solutions and delivery processes.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Information Systems or Computer Science is preferred or commensurate with relevant work experience.
- Scrum Master/Coach with over 3 years of experience working in an HR systems environment. (project management skills are also preferred)
- Experienced engaging with business partners, establishing project schedules, and leading technical discussions.
- Knowledgeable of various SaaS solutions in the HR/Payroll space and Commercial Off the Shell (COTS) solutions.
- Familiarity with JIRA and scaled Agile.
- Expertise in MS Office, including MS Visio. Must also possess the ability to produce high-level Executive Presentations.
- Ability to analyze project needs and determine resources needed to meet objectives.
- Proven record of successfully managing within a complex task, schedule-sensitive, and fast-paced environment. Must be a detail-oriented, self-starter with strong organizational skills.
- Ability to lead a project team in documenting the current state and developing future state processes, using tools such as process mapping, statistical analysis, and other process improvement tools.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent organizational, analytical, problem-solving, and conceptual skills.
- Excellent teamwork and interpersonal skills.
- Detail-oriented, able to multitask and meet deadlines.
- Self-directed, able to work in a team and independently with minimal direction.
Even better if you have:
- Master’s degree (or equivalent)
- Certifications in project management
- Certifications as a Scrum Master
- Experienced in implementing Workday HCM or other HCM SaaS solutions.
- Knowledge of the Human Resources and Payroll domain.
Candidates will be responsible for following the client's COVID-19 protocols. Please refer to your MATRIX representative for specifics.
At MATRIX, we expertly match talented professionals with job opportunities to elevate careers. Since 1983, we have placed thousands of professionals at innovative clients across every industry ranging from small startups to Fortune 50 companies. It’s why we’re consistently in the top 25 of all U.S. IT staffing firms and why our consultants rate us well above the industry average, earning us ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing awards year after year. People come to us for a job, and stay with us because of our top-notch consultant care.
MATRIX is and Equal Employment Opportunity employer including disability and veteran and provides reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals. Supporting medical or religious documentation will be required where applicable. If you are a qualified individual you may request a reasonable accommodation under the American Disability Act (ADA). If you are a person with a disability needing assistance applying, or at any point in the hiring process, please email us at MATRIX_HR@MatrixRes.com. To ensure a quick response to your request, please use the words “Accommodation request” as the subject line of your email.
For hourly W2 contract roles MATRIX offers a highly competitive benefit package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability, HSA, and 401(k) with pre and post-tax options. Please see MatrixRes.com/Benefits for more information.
For direct hire placement with our clients, benefits would be offered in accordance with that particular client’s offerings. This may include PTO, Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K and other pre and post-tax options.