Job Title: Scrum Master
Overview: Client is looking for a Scrum Master to join the Digital Innovation and their Team! We’re creating the next generation of convenience, and we know that the best way to do that is with great people. If you get excited about working on challenging problems and owning a solution from concept to implementation, read on.
About the job:
You’ll be joining a multidisciplinary team of product managers, marketers, designers, and engineers who research and innovate on the latest technology to create awesome digital products that millions of people will experience every day.
You will be responsible for facilitating, coaching, and mentoring teams in the development of systems that improve customers’ lives, enable innovative user experiences, and increase store revenue. The ideal Scrum Master for this company will have a strong foundation in scrum and agile methodologies, familiarity with a variety of development frameworks and tools, and a willingness to adapt depending on the maturity of the product (from start-up to enterprise grade). From creating an experimental machine learning prototype to deploying a production-ready backend, products at the company run the gamut of emerging technologies and require a scrum master that can effectively guide and guard the team’s objectives, remove roadblocks, and foster cross-functional relationships. The position is located at the client offices in Irving, TX (part of the Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex).
- Create a culture of well-organized transparency in our work
- Operate as a servant leader, guarding the team against interruptions, distractions, and over commitments
- Plan the right amount of detail and work to accomplish client objectives, and adjust Agile Ceremonies based on product maturity
- Maintain healthy and productive relationships between internal and cross-functional teams
- 2+ years of experience as a Scrum Master
- Experience with a variety of frameworks (Kanban/Agile/Lean)
- Experience with Agile Tools (Atlassian Suite or similar)
- Understanding of development best practices (User Stories, TDD, Automation, CI/CD, Pairing, Continuous Testing, Backlog Refinement, Release Planning, etc.)
- Bachelor’s Degree or relevant experience
- Experience working on products with emerging technologies (computer vision/machine learning, hardware, cloud-based deployments)
- CSM or PSM Certification
- Experience in an enterprise and startup environment and an understanding of the respective nuance