Terrific Long-Term Contract Opportunity with a FULL suite of benefits!
As one of the largest financial institutions in the world, our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that's not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: Agile Project Manager
Location: Charlotte, NC; Phoenix, AZ; San Francisco, CA
Term: 12 months
- Senior project manager to support one or more highly technical projects in the Financial Health portfolio.
- Accountable for direct and independent management of primarily high risk/strategic projects (occasionally moderate risk) and/or participates as a member of larger effort(s) to independently manage sub-program component(s) of high complexity under the purview of a program/project leader.
- Successfully informs and influences sponsors and key stakeholders to promote success of project prioritization, senior and executive leadership through times of ambiguity, and obstacle management.
- Seeks counsel of peers, stakeholders, and/or program/project leads in times of strategically complex or critical ambiguity and adapts planning, communications, and engagements accordingly. Incorporates multi-business and enterprise support operations organizational/ systems knowledge and navigation to anticipate change impacts.
- Ensures full understanding of project impacts then translates that into comprehensive engagement strategies.
- Performs all usual duties of a Project Manager in accordance with policy, methodology and artifact creation. This includes needs identification; resource requirements; project dependencies, planning and progression; financials management; status reporting; prolific and effective communications; ongoing risk assessment and adaptation; and appropriate escalation strategies and implementation. Incorporates regular and appropriate consultation with executive leadership, sponsors, business and other stakeholders to validate project trajectory and project performance feedback.
- Regularly coaches other project managers or project coordinators, including matrix management. May at times be assigned as a program leader..
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- Experienced with both with traditional water fall projects, as well as recent experience on projects using Scrum methodology.
- Articulate, intelligent, inquisitive, organized and able to operate in a complex, large enterprise where he/she will interact with multiple technology teams (most using scrum/agile for delivery, ) lines of businesses and/or other groups in the enterprise such as legal, risk, compliance, strategic sourcing, etc.
- Able to come in and manage complex project mid-flight
- Excellence in both written and oral communication.
- Comfortable to step in and run a scrum team as needed.
- Nice to have experience with digital capabilities for financial health like customer-driven financial goal setting, FICO/credit bureau report, etc. in financial services firms.