Terrific Long-Term Contract Opportunity with a FULL suite of benefits!
As one of the largest financial institutions in the world, our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that's not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: Scrum Master
Location: Remote in the U.S
Term: 12 months
- Supports the overall leadership effort to build and enhance the enterprise marketing integrated suite of campaign management platforms and related list execution capabilities used in targeted marketing efforts
- Supports the overall Agile transformation of the portfolio and partner with the Product Owner to lead Agile ceremonies, prioritize/refine product backlogs and maintain related tools (Jira, Confluence, etc.).
- Provides leadership and expertise for digital products, initiatives, or a functional area within the Digital environment.
- Leads the development and execution of the most complex digital business plans, programs and initiatives which have significant, Enterprise-wide impact.
- These initiatives may focus on: content strategy/creation, customer experience, analytics/research or product management.
- Develops digital strategy for product/functionality/experience area, and influences digital strategy for the business line.
- May coach a small team of more junior digital consultants or cross-functional teams in digital initiatives.
- Recognized as an expert in the digital technology industry.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- Candidates must have experience working in an Agile environment (Scrum Master/Product Owner/Business Analyst) and have expert knowledge on related tools (Jira, Confluence, etc.).
- Prefer candidates with a background in financial services & marketing.
- Must demonstrate a passion to provide coaching/guidance on best practices.
- 10+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: digital customer experience, digital product/program management, digital platforms, or digital consulting