Do you have experience with Microsoft SCCM or MEM and have supported Endpoint management in a larger enterprise? We are seeking a SCCM/ Endpoint Engineer to manage our endpoint updates throughout our enterprise. In this role, you will be responsible for managing and maintaining the SCCM/InTune platform and any escalations from our Service Desk or site support team members. This role will interface with other IT solution teams, IT stakeholders, business users, security, and others.
The main responsibilities of this role will be:
(1) Work with existing team members to ensure the platform is highly available. Provide admin, management and updates to SCCM/Endpoint Manager (MEM).
(2) Provide image building and maintenance
(3) Provide Endpoint management (workstation and server)
(4) Continue to improve and scale the existing platform.
(5) Train and act as an escalation point for Service Desk and Site Support personnel
We are expecting you to have 5 or more years of experience with 3 or more years of recent experience with SCCM in an enterprise environment. You must have the ability to maintain and manage collections, site system deployments including DP & PXE. You should be experienced in boundary management and boundary groups as a part of Microsoft Endpoint Configuration Manager. You should also have experience with InTune and mobile device management.
Additional skills and experience that would be desirable include:
• Reporting with PowerBI
• Experience with MDM Platforms
• Citrix Endpoint Management
• Knowledge of Agile/Scrum management practices
This is a contract to hire position and you can work remote but would prefer someone close to one of our offices in Houston, Dallas, or San Antonio Texas so in CST time zone. If this is a good match for your background and experience, please apply so we can get in touch with you to share more details about this new opportunity!