Terrific PERMANENT Opportunity with a FULL suite of benefits!
As one of the world's leading financial institutions in the world, our client is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that's not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Role: SBA COMMERCIAL LOAN OPERATIONS MANAGER, VP
Location: Charlotte, NC or Tempe, AZ
- Manage a back-office SBA Commercial Loan Processing team. Overseeing the loan booking and servicing functions for SBA loans booked to the AFS loan accounting system.
- Supervising team leaders ensuring that staffing levels are adequate, procedures are in place and followed.
- Strong background in SBA lending with a strong understanding of SBA products (SBA 7A lending, SBA 504 lending, SBA express lending, etc.)
- Monitors unit performance ensuring unit responsibilities are completed timely and accurately. Solve problems when team leaders require assistance.
- Act as project leader for all Commercial Loan related projects
- Designs and implements departmental structural and procedural changes where necessary.
- Monitors and resolves overdue issues and ensures that reports to the branch department are completed.
- Assist auditors in the audit and review of procedures respectively.
- Provides staff with on the job training for any changes on system, internal policy and procedure, and regulation requirements.
- Periodically reviews the relevant procedures to ensure appropriate control and consistency with risk, compliance and bank regulations
- Perform other duties/special projects as assigned by management and Department Head.
- Ensures adherence to all bank policies and procedures relative to Regulatory Compliance including but not limited to the Bank Secrecy Act, USA Patriot Act, Anti-Money Laundering Act, Privacy Act, Regulations Q& X, Customer identification Program, Know Your Customer, Suspicious Activity Reports, Currency and Transaction Reporting, information security fax transmission, record management etc.
- Minimum 10 years’ experience in a commercial banking environment
- Strong understanding of Commercial, Commercial Real Estate and SBA loan products.
- Knowledge of a broad range of financial products: ability to make good judgments and have a tact for solving problems; ability to effectively deal with customers and relationship managers.
- Minimum 5 years supervisory experience is required.
How you will grow:
Through your variety of experiences, you will have the opportunity to develop technical, analytical, communication, and leadership skills that can help you achieve your full potential. No matter what career path you eventually choose, you will be continually challenged by your team members and your peers. Along the way, you will have access to mentoring and training opportunities to help foster and accelerate your development of new skills and capabilities.
Why you’ll like working here:
- Competitive salary
- 401(k) employee matching program
- Cash balance pension plan
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Flexible work arrangements
- Flexible-spending accounts