Title: SAS/SQL Developer
Location:San Francisco, CA or Fremont, CA - remote work allowed until COVID is lifted.
- The Digital Channels Group (DCG) manages the delivery of financial products and services to consumer and business customers via digital channels and leads our client's online channel and e-commerce activity across businesses and geographies.
- This position will be responsible for performing various complex activities related to fraud risk analysis, reporting and strategy development as it relates to the various Digital Channels.
- The position is responsible for supporting and collaborating with the Risk Portfolio Managers within FP&A, and ensuring the most current fraud trends and fraud risks are being considered within product development plans, and product life-cycles.
- The position is responsible for analyzing the current performance of fraud alerting strategies, optimizing alerting strategies and recommending new or additional actions for alerting strategies.
- The position will communicate regularly with team members internally and outside of FP&A, and even outside the DCG group in order to complete requests or analysis.
- The position must be able to communicate effectively and efficiently to large audiences and management.
- Performing more complex analysis and/or modeling that maximizes profits and/or asset growth and minimizes fraud and/or operating losses and other risk exposures
- Providing analytical support for Internet and mobile banking, operating losses and other product strategies to ensure company goals are met
- Segmenting and monitoring various risk, deposit and other product groups, vintages, concentration limits, etc. and making recommendations to management based on those trends; producing performance monitoring and benchmarks regarding growth, mix, losses and overall profitability and performance
- Coordinating the production of monthly, quarterly, and annual reports for senior management
- Reviewing and analyzing trends in current population distributions and recommending strategies.
- Collaborates with multiple lines of business and divisions to strategize and develop multi-channel strategies.